Nolan’s track dollies now feature a fully-welded, all steel square-tube frame with a perforated steel deck.
- Designed for larger, irregular loads that would be impractical for two-wheel dollies
- 1,500 lb. (680 kg) load capacity
- Manufactured with fully-welded, all steel square-tube frame construction (like Nolan’s steel tool and supply carts)
- Larger deck, plus a stabilizing wheel on a telescoping axle allows the TD-6 to accept bigger loads
- Stabilizer wheel and axle retract into the frame, easing transport and storage
- Kickstand-type spike adds stability during loading and unloading
- Removable handle may be installed on either end of the dolly
- Cast aluminum wheels are double-flanged with pre-greased, sealed ball type bearings.
- Built for standard 56-1/2″ (1,435 mm) track gauge